3/2mm Full SuitRegular price €750,00
Due to the high cost of making the best wetsuits possible, this product is excluded from the 10% Membership reward credit.
Fits true to size. If between sizes, size down.
- Premium Japanese craftmanship and materials means this is built to last.
- Neutral position patterning minimizes bunching and allows for a noticeably better fit.
- 2mm thickness in arms, closure and back of knees where flexibility needed most.
- 3mm thickness in chest, back and torso where insulation needed most.
- Provides warmth in temperatures down to 55º F / 13º C.
Each suit is put together by hand one at a time, creating a water-tight seam that eliminates the need for stiff interior tape.
- 100% premium Japanese neoprene
- Chest-zip entry.
- Hand wash. Hang dry.
We worked with a small crew in Japan to create a wetsuit from the most quality, supple, long-lasting neoprene available. The majority of wetsuits are made in the same factories using the same materials just given different marketing names. From the start, we knew we wanted to provide a wetsuit crafted from only the best materials – one that skipped any unnecessary bells and whistles, lasted for multiple seasons and stayed out of the landfill.