How to Care For Your Wetsuit
We’re fans of taking care of our gear. Our belief is that if we invest in high quality pieces that are crafted well and we take care of them, they’ll last longer and stay out of the landfill.
Below you’ll find some suggestions on how to get the most out of your new premium rubber and to ensure it keeps you warm for multiple winter seasons.
Cleanliness is Key
Get a tub of cool water and add non-toxic wetsuit cleaner or gentle soap. Open all the zippers and turn it inside out, submerging it in the water. Knead the soap or cleaner into the suit and let it sit awhile. Rinse with cool water and hang it to dry out of direct sunlight.
Don’t Rough It
Avoid changing on rough surfaces like asphalt. We suggest standing in a bucket that can double as a wetsuit container once you’re done.
Shade is Your Friend
Avoid hanging your suit in the direct sunlight. UV rays can break down the suppleness and longevity of the neoprene.
Florence Marine X wetsuits are made using the best materials available. All wetsuit styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 Year warranty from the date of purchase on materials. Under our warranty guidelines Florence Marine X will repair or replace, at Florence Marine X's sole discretion, this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or material during the warranty period please contact us.
Limited Warranty Policy Limitations
Warranty policy is subject to the following limitations:
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an authorized dealer.
- All warranty claims returned must have prior return authorization.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
How to process a warranty claim
E-mail the warranty department to obtain warranty authorization:
- Florence Marine X warranty issues email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include photos of the item, a photo of the proof of purchase, warranty description, customer address and phone number.