Below you’ll find answers to some common questions around what you get out of your membership. If you’re not getting the answer(s) you need, email us at email@example.com
Earn 10% rewards on your purchases.*
At sign-up you get 20€ of credit on a future purchase.
Member Exclusive Gear
Limited edition products only members can buy.
Get first access to new products and exclusive content.
Protect Our Planet
A portion of your membership cost goes towards protecting the places we explore. Learn more about the current initiative here.
A one-time 20€ sign-up cost means you’re a member for life and you’ll receive a 20€ credit to be used on a future purchase.
With your membership you will receive a 10% credit on participating products you purchase that will be added to your membership account balance.
• As a member, whenever you purchase items on florencemarinex.eu you will receive a 10% store credit on participating products you purchase that will be added to your membership account balance.
• Your available balance can be put towards future purchases (online-only).
Certain products are excluded from the 10% rewards. Those are items on the product page in the description.
If you retain a balance in your membership account you will be prompted at checkout to use your accrued credit against your purchase.
Simply use the slider to choose how much balance you would like to redeem on your order. This will then be applied to your order as a discount.
• No. Your rewards are solely applicable towards online purchases, and do not retain any cash value outside online store credit.
• Rewards are only redeemable for merchandise and are not transferable.
Your rewards balance will expire 365 days after your most recent purchase, but your membership will remain intact.
If your rewards have been issued (or is in the process of being calculated), then that amount is deducted from the purchase price.
- Ensure that you are logged in on the site using the account linked with your membership.
- If you have been taken to the Shop Pay accelerated checkout you will need to leave this and head to the standard checkout by clicking the "Checkout as guest" link at the bottom of the page
- If you are still not seeing the rewards slider on the checkout page please contact us for help.