Frontier Weld BoardshortRegular price €100,00
Fits true to size. If between sizes, size down.
- 4-way stretch.
- 17.5" outseam length falls above the knee.
- Quick-dry fabric to transition easily from sea to land.
- No inseam and smooth interior surface helps avoid chafe.
- Scalloped hem makes movement easier.
- C0 DWR repels water without expelling harmful fluorocarbons.
- Welded seams where you need it on the outseams and waistband and durable, triple-needle construction on the rise.
- Side zip pocket for easy storage.
- Key cord loop included.
- bluesign® certified.
- 80% recycled polyester / 20% spandex
- Machine wash cold. Hang dry.
- DO NOT PUT IN DRYER. The ultralight, stretch, flat seam construction is achieved through a welding process of exact time, heat, and pressure. The temperature a clothing dryer creates has the potential to throw these specifications off, with potential to degrade the performance and durability of the seam.
For thousands of years, sailors used the stars to navigate open water. The Florence Marine X Frontier Weld Boardshort celebrates these outer limits of human exploration with an original starry all-over print. This boardshort is an ultra-minimalist, 4-way stretch trunk made from quick-drying recycled polyester. A thin, welded waistband hugs the short to the body, while a stitch-free inseam and smooth cire interior reduces the potential for chafe during long periods in the water.
From the beginning, we wanted to be very intentional with our approach to boardshorts. We wanted to know and understand the impact of every stitch, every hem choice, every seam, and every feature. The result is a line of function-driven trunks that have been proven from Pipe to outer reefs to the beachbreaks of California. The designs aren't loud, but they're recognizable from down the beach. The tech isn't overt, but the performance is undeniable. And when you put a pair on, we're confident you'll enjoy wearing them as much as we do.